Dr. Karlie Causey joined us today to talk about the fundamentals of sports chiropractic medicine and how it can be used to compliment coaching by trainers and clinicians for a variety of issues that come up with their clients. We also discussed her focus on perinatal and postpartum coaching and rehabilitation, and how coaches can become more familiar with the process.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The difference between sports and traditional chiropractic medicine
- Why chiropractic medicine is sometimes not taken seriously
- How a personal trainer determines when to refer their client out to a chiropractor and not a physical therapist
- Ways in which PTs and Chiropractors work together - and in which ways they are different
- Which types of perinatal and postpartum issues can be corrected through sports chiropractic medicine
- What questions to ask clients if they either had a baby or have pelvic floor issues that could make the difference in truly helping your...