In this episode, Jen and I talked about how a millionaire thinks compared to an entrepreneur just starting out. She walks us through her journey from working in the theatre industry to becoming a 7-figure CEO. She also explains how she prices her products.
You'll hear us discuss:
- How to come up with the right price for your offer.
- Figuring out where you place in the market.
- The mindset of a successful person.
and so much more!
I am so thrilled Jen joined me for this episode, and I can't wait for you all to hear it.
About Today's Guest
Jen Casey is a 7-Figure CEO, brain-based business coach, and host of the top-rated CEO Psyche podcast.
She is a certified Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming practitioner, Master Hypnotherapist, Master Life Coach, Master Time Techniques Facilitator, Breathwork Facilitator, and Master EFT Practitioner.
When Jen isn’t working, she can be found traveling, snuggling with her...
Coaches, have you ever been working with a client and just could not pinpoint the cause of their pain or problem?
What if you could unlock their point of trauma?
In today's info-packed, must listen episode, I am joined by the co-developer of Cognomovement, Liz Larson. Cognomovement has been used to supplement both traditional talk therapy and physical therapy, aiding doctors in finding blocks in their patient's progress. It can be used to address cravings, habits, stress, low energy, and has been very powerful in treating her athletic patients to create real and lasting change.
Liz & I talk about:
- The process involved in Cognomovement, including stimulating your visual, auditory, and kinesthetic senses simultaneously.
- The various kinds of traumas, big and small, that build up and manifest in seemingly unrelated physical issues.
- Neural pathways and deleting them.
and so much more.
Liz even guides us through an exercise at the end of the...